Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Arena Diary

Hello Blog World! I have finally broken down and joined the blog wagon. I have named my first post, Arena Diary because blogging is like writing a diary but for everyone to see. Prepare to be amazed! Just kidding. Seriously though, I feel that this probably a good way to talk about matters that are close to my heart. One hope that I have is that I can engage with people on matters of Faith. I think it's healthy to discuss our faith. There are different questions that I have wanted to ask people but have never gotten the opportunity. So maybe this is it! It would also be good to talk about culture, literature, world events, and maybe even a little celebrity gossip. Wink, wink. G.K. Chesterton once said that an adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered. Perhaps blogging is the art of perceiving inconveniences as adventures. May we all be wrapped up in HIS adventure.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOOT!! So glad you decided to start blogging!! Yes it's kinds like a diary for everyone to read but that's why you only write things that you want seen. :) I look forward to reading your future posts. :)

Darci said...

So glad you joined us in this madness which we calling blogging.
I prefer to think of it as my soapbox, from which I can speak my opinions and thoughts.
Diary writing tends to bore me, but then again I find I lead an uneventful life :)

Lynnie Ha said...

woot woot. :)

Tamara said...

Welcome, Mark!

TimW said...

Good to have you aboard. The blogging community will be blessed!